Steak Salad Wrap
My son accidentally defrosted the freezer in our garage this week. I was able to salvage most of what was in there but that meant we’d be eating a lot of extra meat this week. My husband certainly wasn’t complaining about that–and neither was I if it meant I got to eat steak on my lunch salads most of the week!
This picture is one I took of our dinner last night. This is basically the salad I made the other day but I added corn and placed it all in a tortilla. The recipe below is all approximations. You can add ingredients you like in the proportions you prefer. This is what I did…and it was REALLY GOOD!
Steak Salad Wrap Recipe
By March 29, 2012Published:
- Yield: 1 wrap (1 Servings)
- Prep: 5 mins
This recipe is equally delicious as a salad or as a wrap.
- 1 tortilla
- 2-3 ounces steak coooked, cooled, and cut into slices (flank steak would be delicious!)
- 1 cup romaine lettuce (any type of lettuce will do)
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
- 2 tbsp salsa
- 1/4 whole avocado cut into slices
- For a wrap- place all ingredients in a warm tortilla. Wrap and serve.
For a salad- omit the tortilla and serve on a generous bed of lettuce.