This was one of our sides for our Easter dinner* this year. Even the kids ate it. That’s a successful vegetable dish when that happens!
*What? You don’t celebrate Easter a week early so you can blog about your dinner before Easter? Maybe it’s just me.
Parmesan Asparagus Recipe
By April 4, 2012Published:
- Yield: 4 cups (4 Servings)
- Prep: 2 mins
- Cook: 2 mins
- Ready In: 4 mins
Lightly seasoned, these veggies are a great side dish.
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 tsp lemon zested
- salt and pepper
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Trim asparagus (remove any white bottoms) and then slice into 1-2 inch diagonal pieces.
- Boil asparagus for 2 minutes. Drain the water and place asparagus in a bowl. Toss with the olive oil, lemon zest, parmesan, and salt and pepper.
Serve warm or at room temperature.