Make Your Own Salad Dressings
Salad dressing is one of those things in your fridge that is probably hiding a number of ingredients that you really don’t need to put into your body. I’ll be talking about that a little more in depth later this week. For now, be assured that you can make your own salad dressings in minutes and I’ve got a great little formula for you to follow so you can add your own favorite flavors and seasonings. The one pictured above is my ginger honey lime dressing. YUM!
Make Your Own Salad Dressings Recipe
By May 7, 2012Published:
- Yield: 1 cup (8 Servings)
- Prep: 5 mins
Salad dressing is one of those things in your fridge that is probably hiding a number of ingredients that you really don't need to …
- 2/3 cup oil flaxseed, olive, walnut, sesame. I used extra virgin olive oil for the dressing pictured
- 1/3 cup acid red or white wine vinegar, balsamic vinegar, citrus juice. I used lime juice.
- seasoning to taste. salt, pepper, etc... I used salt and cilantro
- 1 tsp-tbsp flavoring honey, jam, preserves, mustards. I used 1 tbsp honey and 1 tsp ginger,
- Mix all of your ingredients together. Store in the refrigerator for up to 5-7 days.